Life is good for the Whitesides. The holidays are approaching all too quickly. The days and the weeks seem to fly by. We have been busy over the last couple of months; here are a few photos to capture some of our activities...

We were trying to get Savanna to smile...

At the pumpkin patch.

Savanna was a fairy for Halloween. She of course was adorable!

At the family cabin for a few days. It was cold so Savanna had to bundle up!

The swing is Savanna's favorite activity.

Savanna is now a proficient rocker, just like her grandpa!
3 comments:
What an adorable fairy! Where did you get the costume? I could not find one I liked for Katie's size (2T) this year. Cute pictures, isn't this time of year fun; even if you have to bundle up?
Why did I not know (or remember) that you had a blog?
I was wondering what Savanna looked like and how you have been. I'm glad you started--even just to post photos!
Um...how come I did't know you had a blog either. Well if you can call it that. What is up with the posting?:) J/K Mine is private so send me your e-mail address so I can add you to see mine!
melisa_gabrielsen@hotmail.com
Post a Comment