Monday, November 26, 2007

Halloween and Thanksgiving 2007








We saw the Dead Sea Scrolls at the San Diego Natural History Museum the day after Thanksgiving and afterwards toured Balboa Park.








We stopped at the Pier in Oceanside to visit some friends and enjoyed the sunset.















Halloween!









Little Chicken for Halloween!








Savanna and friend Sophia showed up to a Hall0ween party in the same costume. They were mesmerized by eachother.
















Savanna at the Thanksgiving Dinner gathering. She is working on mastering the xylophone!








Savanna and Aunt Heather at Thanksgiving gathering.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the chicken! She is adorable. Is it from Old Navy? I got one for Siosi for next year...on sale. This year she was a lady bug!

Anonymous said...

dito, ridiculously adorable-- i wonder where she got such a cute pink velor suit! happiest baby ever, yo! you lucky parents, you!

Stephanie said...

I love the Halloween costume, how cute! Is't it so much fun to pick out their costumes? It looks like you had fun for the holidays and I cannot wait to see pictures of you all at Christmas. They grow up so fast!

Unknown said...

Yeah, another comment but I was looking again to see if you had updated...you haven't, I zoomed in on your stroller. Very nice! Love it!

Loves
aleta

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

um, serious lack of updates here. i assume my favorite niece has grown?? it's 2008!! get with it! (love you)

julia said...

tamara - where are you these days??? your daughter is beautiful - we need to catch up!!

julia

www.juliabender.com